|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||UKF1 series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Color:||Grey RAL 7035||Enclosure:||Brand-new PC|
|Poles:||1 Pole, 2pole, 3pole, 4pole||Protection Grade:||IP66|
|Ampere:||20A ,35A, 63A||Warranty:||3 Years|
weatherproof isolator switch,
weatherproof electrical outlet
UKF1 series IP66 Double Pole Electrical Weatherproof Switch Socket Outlet 63A For Outdoor Isolation
KRIPAL IS THE REAL BUILDER “UKF”
1. The waterproof isolating switch is suitable for outdoor isolation use in different weather condition including single, double and triple pole, four pole switches 20/35/45/63 Amps,
2. The base provides for easier termination and more wiring room, switch dimensions are 165mm-82mm with an overall height of 85 mm.
3. Fixed earth and neutral connector bars with dual clamping screws per tunnel provide equal as tripping lengths and secure clamping for all cables, terminal bore size 5-6.6mm.
4. A safety feature for mounting switches to metal structures is the insulating caps that cover base mounting screws to totally protect them from any live cables.
5. Each unit is supplied with screwed conduit plugs and screwed reducers for easy connection to 25mm or 20mm conduits and screw cap. Screw caps must be installed to ensure IP Rating .
6. The impact Resistant base and cover will survive the hardest knocks in almost any installation. The two sections are sealed with a one piece weather seal gasket.
7. For security, a 7mm diameter hole is provided for padlocking the lever in the OFF position .
8. Deep molded barriers protect the operating lever from physical abuse or accidental switching.
1. Cables looped in and out from overhead.
2. In and out from underground
3. In and out straight through the switch.
4. Two 25mm rear knockouts are moulded in the base for surface mounting with concealed wiring.
|UKF1- 120||20A||single pole||IP66|
|UKF1- 220||20A||double pole||IP66|
|UKF1- 320||20A||triple pole||IP66|
|UKF1- 420||20A||four pole||IP66|
1: UKF1/2/3- Series weatherproof switch is used to isolate to ensure the safety of maintenance work.
2: It can also be used for certain circuit switching operation to change the system runs
3: UKF1/2/3- Series weather protected switch has superior waterproof and dustproof function, along with anti-corrosion, anti-UV, cold temperature, aging, etc
4: UKF1/2/3- Series waterproof switch has perfect protection to your safe for using of electricity in the rain, dust, freezing, high temperature, strong ultraviolet radiation and other harsh outdoor environments demand.
5: It is suitable for any outdoor application conditions
KRIPAL is the leading manufacturer for this series switch. As time going by, there are some companies who
copy our product & use our model number. Hereby, we claim that “UKF” is named by KRIPAL and KRIPAL is
the first one who use it as the code for isolating switches, “U” means “you” our valued clients, “K” is for KRIPAL; “F” is abstracted from “weatherproof”.
If you are looking for UKF weatherproof switches, please contact us freely,
Contact Person: Allen