|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
Rotary Selector Switch,
Explosion Proof Selector Switch
10 Position Rotary Switch , Manual Changeover Switch 63A 80A 100A
KRIPAL has the DESIGN PATENT for UKT series switches,
Cam switch UKT is used for controlling current circuit, to simplify the order sent by central control part. For example, one designated process is started from central control chamber, thus, the time can be saved and the production processes are very obvious.
1. Poles: 2P, 3P, 4P, 5P
2. Rated current: 10A, 16A, 20A, 32A, 40A, 63A, 80A, 100A
3. 30° switching angle
4. Forced open contacts
5. Finger protected
6. Fulfills the load break requirements up to 690 V
7. Terminal screws in open position
8. Red operation lever & yellow panel, pad lockable
9. Disconnect Switches offer ideal features for their use as: ON-OFF Switches, geover Switches, Multi-step Switches, Code Switches, Gang Switches, Instrument Switches and Motor switches
a. front mounting: four pole mounting; single hole mounting;
b. base mounting: Snap-on mounting (DIN rail 35mm)
c. Enclosed Switches: PC enclosure;
d. Our modular technology allows us to build custom switching solutions for up to 24 poles!
Normal Working Conditions:
1. The ambient air temperature does not exceed +40º C, the average temperature within 24 hours and not more than +35º C.
2. The ambient air temperature is not lower than -5º C.
3. Installation site altitude does not exceed 2000m.
4. The relative humidity of the air no more than 50% when the maximum temperature is +40º C and at a lower temperature allows a higher relative humidity, such as when temperature is 20º C the relative humidity reach 90%. To condensation occasionally due to temperature changes should take special measures.
We are a reliable partner for our customers and partners - and accurate and prompt in our deliveries.
Our clientele mainly consist of OEM industries: electrical and electronics industries and panel builders. Our store concept, developed for distributors and wholesalers, offers complete solutions for the end customer’s needs - such customers are contractors, installation technicians or industrial maintenance and service providers.
Contact Person: Allen