|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Product:||Rotary Isolator Switch||Ampere:||12A,16A,20A,25A,32A,40A|
|Poles:||2pole, 3pole 4 Pole, 5pole||Function:||Isolator, Changeover|
|Color Of Handle:||Black||Warranty:||3 Years|
change over switch,
rotary cam switch
GG Type Round 40A Rotary Transfer Switch for ON OFF Main Power
UKG1 is ON-Off switches to isolate the power to a particular area of operation. According to IEC/EN60204 or VDE01l3. all electrical equipments of industrial machines must be equipped with a Main Switch. This must permit disconnection of all the electrical equipment during cleaning. maintenance and repair work. and other extended periods, when is stationary.
|Electrical characteristics of the standard EN 60947-3||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|Rated operating voltage Ue||V||690||690||690||690||690||690|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui||V||690||690||690||690||690||690|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp||kV||4||4||4||6||6||6|
|Conventional thermal current Ith||A||12||16||20||32||40||50|
|Conventional enclosed thermal current||A||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|AC-22AMixed light overload switch||690V||A||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|Load and inductive load|
|Single phase-2P||110V||A/kW||12/1, 1||14/1, 5||18/2||20/1, 5||25/2, 2||35/3|
|230V||A/kW||12/2, 2||14/3||18/4||25/4||30/5, 5||35/6, 5|
|Driven periodically switch 3PH||400V||A/kW||10/5, 5||13/7, 5||16/9||22/11||27/15||32/18, 5|
|500V||A/kW||10/7, 5||14/10||16/11||22/15||27/18, 5||32/22|
|690V||A/kW||10/7, 5||14/10||16/12, 5||16/15||20/18, 5||25/22|
|Single phase-2P||110V||A/kW||10/0, 75||12/11||16/1, 5||16/1, 1||20/1, 5||30/2, 5|
|230V||A/kW||10/2||12/2, 2||16/3, 5||20/3, 7||25/4||30/5, 5|
|AC-3squirrel cage motor starting||230V||A/kW||8/2, 2||10/3||12/4||18/5, 5||23/7, 5||27/9|
|(Running in the process of interruption) Three phase-3P||400V||A/kW||8/4||10/5||10/6||16/7, 5||20/11||27/15|
|500V||A/kW||8/5||10/7, 5||12/8||16/11||20/15||27/18, 5|
|690V||A/kW||6/5, 5||8/7, 5||10/9||12/11||16/15||20/18, 5|
The cam/rotary switch is a multipurpose high-tech product with compact and reasonable structure, small volume and wide function adjustment. It is a domestic leading product, which was entailed as the key new product and high & new technology transformation project of Shanghai Municipality.
1. Safe and reliable, the safe touch design of the connection terminals can also be used to prevent the bolts from loosing, higher reliability from the double-break contact head on the connection point.
2. Easy assembly and disassembly, bolt mount, central mount, box mount, guide rail mount, etc. provided.
3. Flexible and highly efficient, literally unlimited connection point types including more than 900 commonly used, able to provide multiple solutions.
4. Complete varieties, selection switches of 12A, 16A, 20A, 25A,32A, 40A
Normal Working Conditions:
1. The ambient air temperature does not exceed +40º C, the average temperature within 24 hours and not more than +35º C.
2. The ambient air temperature is not lower than -5º C.
3. Installation site altitude does not exceed 2000m.
4. The relative humidity of the air no more than 50% when the maximum temperature is +40º C and at a lower temperature allows a higher relative humidity, such as when temperature is 20º C the relative humidity reach 90%. To condensation occasionally due to temperature changes should take special measures.
1. Plastics materials: all raw materials are brand-new and second-hand materials are forbidden. Furthermore some of them are supplied by super branding companies like DSM, Mitsubishi.
2. There is just one level of quality as A in KRIPAL and we are aim to provide the excellent articles to our clients and help them gain more market shares.
3. ODM: we are providing ODM services to the super companies (more than 15) who are top-10 electrical industrial companies in their country. Just show us your ideas and we will present a solution.
Contact Person: Allen