|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Each unit packed in a individual box
|20 days and depends on ordering quantity
|50000 pcs per month
|Controlling Water Level
liquid float level switch,
water pump float switch
VDE Explosion Proof 220V Float Level Switch Septic Pump Float Switch blue,red,yellow,black.
Cable float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in
a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
When used in a typical sump pump application, the float switch is used to turn an electric pump on and off.
As water enters the reservoir of the sump pump, a plastic float begins to rise. The float is commonly fastened
to a rigid structure at one end, thereby, causing the float to pivot or roll over as it rises on the water level.
A micro switch inside of the float switch is connected to an electric pump by wiring that runs through the
chassis of the pump. Once the proper angle is reached by the float, the ball inside runs to the low side of the
switch and completes the circuit, allowing electricity to reach the pump motor and begin to pump the water out
of the basement or structure. Once the water has been pumped out of the reservoir and the float reaches its
resting level once again, the ball flows out of the switch and the contact is broken within the wiring harness,
turning off the pump motor. In this design, the float switch is commonly housed in a copper, aluminum or tin
float canister to prevent rust and deterioration in the submerged position.
1. Cable Float Switch uses one-step shaping injection molding with substantial structure, cheap price and long lifetime.
2. It has very good control effect for long distance, multiple level control, submerged pump or liquid with grain or block.
3. Certainly it is also useful for normal liquid. It uses Micro Switch to make connection output. Connection point capacity 10A/250VAC can start the motor equipment directly.
4. It can be regulated freely and easy to operate, convenient to install, safe and reliable, without maintenance, non-toxic and environment friendly.
5. It can resist sewage so that widely used in pool in resident, factories mines and etc., and ponds, barrel, manger and pot with oil, acid and alkali as well as the vessel with high viscosity and suspended substance.
INSTRUCTION FOR FLOATING SWITCH OF ELECTRICAL PUMP
1. Fix the counterweight on the power cable to control water level. (Counterweight is only provided at request. )
2. Connect the electrical cable with the electrical pump and then fix it inside the water tank.
3. The length of the cable section between the fixation point of the device and the device body determines the water level.
4. The terminal of the electrical cable shall never be immersed into water during installation
10(8)A250V - 10(4)A 380V
More than 50000 ON/OFF tested as VDE standards
Max. 1 bar
-30 - +80
Less than 1.5kw
CONSTRUCTION & OPERATION
It consist of a float integral With a 3 core electric cable.A fixed micro switch and a moving steel ball are enclosed within the float casing.A change in liquid level causes the float to tilt up or down around
a pivot,provided in the form of an adjustable stopper or support pipe,at an angle and in the process, actuating a steel ball to move and operate a micro switch plunger to close or open an electrical circuit
with potential free contacts,to operate auxiliary electrical devices like alarm,pump and solenoid valve.
1. The core of cable is real copper not copper - covered aluminum
2. Good micro switch in the ball ensure the long life of float switch
3. The raw materials of plastic are brand-new with high quality
We will help you find an individual solution for your switching needs.
Our project engineers are here to understand the special requirements of your project and assist to develop a solution as a partner.
Should your requirements not be covered by our extensive standard product range we have our own R&D and mould tooling center for special switches in order to flexibly, promptly and cost effectively meet your individual requirements.
Just let us know your ideas, and we will show you a great solution.
Contact Person: Daisy