|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Brand:||KRIPAL||Current Range:||50A 65A 75A 85A|
heat pump contactor,
definite purpose contactor
GMC 3 Pole AC Magnetic Contactor AC/DC 50A 65A 75A 85A With Switchover Capacitor , UL CE Optional accessories
GMC:UKC1-50~85A series magnetic AC contactor is suitable for using in the circuits up to rated voltage 660V AC 50/60HZ, rated current up to 800A, for making, breaking, frequently starting & controlling the AC motor and it can be combined with the auxiliary contacts, mechanical interlocking unit, switchover capacitor and etc. With the thermal relay, it is combined into the electromagnetic starter. The contactor is produced according to IEC947-2, VDE0660 & BS5452.
UKC1-85 (85A) 3P
IEC utilization categories
The current rating of the AC/DC contactor depends on utilization category.
Example IEC categories in standard 60947 are described as:
AC-1 - Non-inductive or slightly inductive loads, resistance furnaces
AC-2 - Starting of slip-ring motors: starting, switching-off
AC-3 - Starting of squirrel-cage motors and switching-off only after the motor is up to speed. (Make Locked Rotor Amps (LRA), Break Full Load Amps (FLA))
AC-4 - Starting of squirrel-cage motors with inching and plugging duty. Rapid Start/Stop. (Make and Break LRA)
1. The cover for preventing electrical shock on the top of ac contactor and thermal overload relay
2. The ac contactor and relay are classified into 3 frame sizes according to the external dimensions
3. AC Contactor and relay can be connected directly without other fittings
4. Installed by screws or on the 35mm DIN rail directly
|Type||AC3 duty||Life time(x 104)||Aux. contact|
|UKC1-75||22kW 75A||37kW 75A||45kW 64A||45kW 47A||200||1000|
|UKC1-85||25kW 85A||45kW 85A||45kW 75A||45kW 52A||200||1000|
Coil voltage(AC) :
50Hz: 24V, 42V, 48V, 100V, 110V, 220V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 500V, 550V
60Hz: 24V, 48V, 110V, 120V, 208V, 220V, 240V, 277V, 380V, 440V, 480V, 600V
12V, 20V, 24V, 48V, 60V, 80V, 100V, 110V, 125V, 200V, 220V, 250V
Working principle of magnetic AC contactor:
when the coil is energized, a static iron core generates electromagnetic force, will be moving iron core is attracted, because the contact system and the movable iron core linkage, the movable iron core drives the three movable contact piece run at the same time, contact is closed, thereby connecting the power supply. When the coil is de-energized, suction disappeared, the movable iron core linkage relies in part on the reaction force of the springs and the separation, the main contact is switched off, cut off the power supply. The long distance open and control function.
1. Power saving: 5% of traditional power consuming.
2. Long life: short arc duration, little contactor ablation, contactor does not quiver when voltage fluctuates.
3. Reliable coils will not be burnt which are reeled in our own workshop
4. No noise during working
5. There is no temperature rising in the coil control.
6. Not influenced by network voltage fluctuation.
7. Plastic are fire-retardant and the button is resin which can bear temperature more than 200 degree Celsius
1. Delivery time: 20 working days for bulk order and depend on ordering quantity
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM & ODM is available; there is a mould tooling center in KRIPAL factory.
7. Payment: usually L/C, T/T,
8. Delivery way: Courier as door to door service (like DHL, TNT), by sea, by air (airport to airport)
Contact Person: Allen