|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||12 poles packed in one small box and then in carton|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pcs per month|
|Color:||White Enclosure, Blue Handle||Breaking Capacity:||10 Ka|
|Poles Available:||1pole, 2 Pole, 3 Pole, 4pole||Curve:||B; C; D|
|Range:||Same Range As UKB7Z, UKF7, UKL7,UKB7LE,|
small circuit breaker,
compact circuit breaker
Single Pole Circuit Breaker 50 amp MCB Automatic Electric Switch
A mini circuit breaker is an automatically operated electrical switch designed to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by overload or short circuit. Its basic function is to detect a fault condition and interrupt current flow. Unlike afuse, which operates once and then must be replaced, a circuit breaker can be reset (either manually or automatically) to resume normal operation. Circuit breakers are made in varying sizes, from small devices that protect an individual household appliance up to large switchgear designed to protect high voltage circuits feeding an entire city.
1. Protection against both overload and short circuit
2. High short-circuit capacity
3. Contact position indication
4. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection
5. Easy mounting onto 35mm DIN rail
|Technology Specification & Electrical Specification|
|Electric standard||IEC60898; GB 10963|
|Rated voltage||230V; 50HZ 230V/400V|
|Rated surplus operating current||10; 30; 100; 300mA|
|Rated braking capacity||10kA IEC898|
|Tripping character||B, C, D characteristic curve|
|Maximum connected fuse||100A gL(> 10kA)|
|Work environment temperature||-5 to +40 degree|
|Case protection grade||IP40 after installation|
|Electric life||Not less than 8000 times of breaking and closing|
|Mechanical life||Not less than 2000 times of breaking and closing|
|Installation mode||Installation at the DIN guide rail of 35mm|
|Terminal block capacity||Conductor1-25mm; Generatrix thickness 0.8-2mm|
|The length of exposed plane||45mm|
|Enclosure width||17.5mm every pole|
|Contact with alarm indication||UKZ7-NHK|
|Under voltage trip||UKZ7-USD|
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
1. Samples: provided freely
2. Package: packed in standard cartons, special packing is negotiable
3. Warranty: 2 years at least
4. Delivery: within 30days after received the deposit.
5. OEM, ODM is acceptable
6. We can help you with any of your idea to design and put it into production.
7. Provide help for building factories, such as: spare parts, technical questions, financial matter, management problem, approach of sales...
Contact Person: Allen