|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Turn Off Time:||1.2s-3s||Material:||Plastic|
|Purpose:||For Ac Contactor||Warranty:||2 Years|
heat pump contactor,
definite purpose contactor
Restrain Suppressor Hi Frequency AC Contactor Surge Protector Absorber
This suppressor is mainly used in inductive circuit (such as AC contactor), can rise to avoid high voltage, frequency, restrain restrain high surge current and arcing, avoid electromagnetic interference, ensure the normal transmission, and protect the output signal of the electronic equipment.
IEC utilization categories
The current rating of the AC/DC contactor depends on utilization category. Example IEC categories in standard 60947 are described as:
AC-1 - Non-inductive or slightly inductive loads, resistance furnaces
AC-2 - Starting of slip-ring motors: starting, switching-off
AC-3 - Starting of squirrel-cage motors and switching-off only after the motor is up to speed. (Make Locked Rotor Amps (LRA), Break Full Load Amps (FLA))
AC-4 - Starting of squirrel-cage motors with inching and plugging duty. Rapid Start/Stop. (Make and Break LRA)
|Type||Element||Operational Voltage||Suitable AC contactor|
|AS-11||Varistor||AC/DC 24-48V||UKC1 9-800A|
|AS-1||CR+Varistor||AC/DC 24-48V||UKC1 9-85A|
|AS-4||DC 24-48V||UKD1 9-85A|
Normal working and installation Conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: It works within-5℃~+40℃, and the average temperature no more than +35℃in 24 hours.
2. Altitude: No more than 2000m.
3. Atmosphere: Relative humidity no more than 50% at max.40 ℃, and it may be higher at a lower temperature. The lowest average temperature no more than 25℃ in the wettest month. The maximum average relative humidity of this month doesn't exceed 90℃. The change of temperature leading to dew on the product must be considered.
4. Mounting condition: The inclined angle between the mounting surface and the vertical surface no more than 5°.
1. Power saving: 5% of traditional power consuming.
2. Long life: short arc duration, little contactor ablation, contactor does not quiver when voltage
3. No noise during working
4. Not influenced by network voltage fluctuation.
5. Plastic are fire-retardant and the button is resin which can bear temperature more than 200 degree Celsius
1. Delivery time: 20 working days for bulk order and depend on ordering quantity
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM & ODM is available; there is a mould tooling center in KRIPAL factory.
7. Payment: usually L/C, T/T,
8. Delivery way: Courier as door to door service (like DHL, TNT), by sea, by air (airport to airport)
Contact Person: Allen