|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Poles:||3P,4P||Auxiliary:||1NO Or 1NC|
heat pump contactor,
ac magnetic contactor
GMC Mechanical Interlocking Home Contactor Electromagnetic 16A 4Pole mini AC Contactor
GMC:UKC1 Mechanical Interlocking Contactor is suitable for using in the circuit up to the rated voltage 660V AC 50Hz or 60Hz, current 800A, for convertible controlling the motor. Its mechanical interlocking device ensures contact changeover between the two convertible contactors.
The power consumption of the UKC1- low consumption type contactor is 1.2W.
Low coil power consumption greatly expands application flexibility. Standard AC coils require 1.8 watts.
Contactors of mini type:
For motor control
4 pairs of main contacts
Coil voltage: AC
|Rated current||AC3 (IEC60947)||AC1 Ith||Aux.Contacts||Type|
|6A||1.5KW||2.2KW||3KW||3KW||20A||1NO or 1NC||UKC1-6M|
|9A||2.2KW||4KW||3.7KW||4KW||20A||1NO or 1NC||UKC1-9M|
|12A||3KW||5.5KW||4KW||4KW||20A||1NO or 1NC||UKC1-12M|
|16A||4KW||7.5W||5.5KW||4KW||20A||1NO or 1NC||UKC1-16M|
Coil voltage(AC): 50/60 Hz
1. Power saving: 5% of traditional power consuming.
2. Long life: short arc duration, little contactor ablation, contactor does not quiver when voltage fluctuates. There is no temperature rising in the coil control.
3. Reliable coils will not be burnt which are reeled.
4. No noise during working
5. Not influenced by network voltage fluctuation.
6. Plastic are fire-retardant and the button is resin which can bear temperature more than 200 degree Celsius
Main application fields for dc mini contactors:
Lighting for out-door
Car washing facilities
Lighting of sports facilities
It is possible to expand the control wire length since voltage drop in wires is small.
Normal working conditions and installation conditions
1. Ambient temperature: It works within-5℃~+40℃, and the average temperature no more than
+35℃in 24 hours.
2. Altitude: No more than 2000m.
3. Atmosphere: Relative humidity no more than 50% at max.40 ℃, and it may be higher at a
lower temperature. The highest average temperature no more than 25℃ in the wettest month.
The maximum average relative humidity of this month doesn't exceed 90℃. The change
of temperature leading to dew on the product must be considered.
4. Mounting condition: The inclined angle between the mounting surface and the vertical surface
no more than 5°.
Contact Person: Allen