Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Rotary Isolator Switch||Ampere:||12A,16A,20A,25A,32A,40A|
|Poles:||2pole, 3pole 4 Pole, 5pole||Function:||Isolator, Changeover|
|Color Of Handle:||Black||Warranty:||3 Years|
2 Pole 4 Pole 32 Amp Rotary Isolator Switch for Disconnector Power
UKG1 is ON-Off switches to isolate the power to a particular area of operation. According to IEC/EN60204 or VDE01l3. all electrical equipments of industrial machines must be equipped with a Main Switch. This must permit disconnection of all the electrical equipment during cleaning. maintenance and repair work. and other extended periods, when is stationary.
|Electrical characteristics of the standard EN 60947-3||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|Rated operating voltage Ue||V||690||690||690||690||690||690|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui||V||690||690||690||690||690||690|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp||kV||4||4||4||6||6||6|
|Conventional thermal current Ith||A||12||16||20||32||40||50|
|Conventional enclosed thermal current||A||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|AC-22AMixed light overload switch||690V||A||12||16||20||25||32||40|
|Load and inductive load|
|Single phase-2P||110V||A/kW||12/1, 1||14/1, 5||18/2||20/1, 5||25/2, 2||35/3|
|230V||A/kW||12/2, 2||14/3||18/4||25/4||30/5, 5||35/6, 5|
|Driven periodically switch 3PH||400V||A/kW||10/5, 5||13/7, 5||16/9||22/11||27/15||32/18, 5|
|500V||A/kW||10/7, 5||14/10||16/11||22/15||27/18, 5||32/22|
|690V||A/kW||10/7, 5||14/10||16/12, 5||16/15||20/18, 5||25/22|
|Single phase-2P||110V||A/kW||10/0, 75||12/11||16/1, 5||16/1, 1||20/1, 5||30/2, 5|
|230V||A/kW||10/2||12/2, 2||16/3, 5||20/3, 7||25/4||30/5, 5|
|AC-3squirrel cage motor starting||230V||A/kW||8/2, 2||10/3||12/4||18/5, 5||23/7, 5||27/9|
|(Running in the process of interruption) Three phase-3P||400V||A/kW||8/4||10/5||10/6||16/7, 5||20/11||27/15|
|500V||A/kW||8/5||10/7, 5||12/8||16/11||20/15||27/18, 5|
|690V||A/kW||6/5, 5||8/7, 5||10/9||12/11||16/15||20/18, 5|
• Safety switches are always housed in insulated enclosures and have an inscription saying "Safety Switch" on a bright orange label.
• Switches to be used for emergency stop switching have a red handle and yellow locking collar in accordance with STOP category O (as per IEC/EN 60204/VDE 0113).
• If the switch is not approved for emergency stop switching, both parts will be black ("SW" part no. suffix).
• The cover and handle are interlocked by fitting a padlock.
Normal Working Conditions:
1. The ambient air temperature does not exceed +40º C, the average temperature within 24 hours and not more than +35º C.
2. The ambient air temperature is not lower than -5º C.
3. Installation site altitude does not exceed 2000m.
4. The relative humidity of the air no more than 50% when the maximum temperature is +40º C and at a lower temperature allows a higher relative humidity, such as when temperature is 20º C the relative humidity reach 90%. To condensation occasionally due to temperature changes should take special measures.
Our products are designed and tested to meet a wide range of applications and to operate under even the most extreme conditions.
We aim to solve our customers’ problems through expertise and co-operation.
We are a reliable partner for our customers and partners - and accurate and prompt in our deliveries.