Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||KRIPAL||Current Range:||150A 180A 220A|
150A 180A 220A Mechanical Interlock Contactor 380V with Three Pole
UKC1 series ac contactor of mechanical chain contacts (hereinafter referred to as mechanical interlock unit) is based on the installation of machinery assembled chain body. It applies to AC 50 or 60Hz, rated voltage up to 660V and below, rated current up to 95A and the following circuit, for long-distance direct control of three-phase squirrel-cage motor starting, stopping and reversing operation. It has a mechanical chain, can ensure the safe operation of two reverse contacts to prevent short circuit accidents. With UKH series thermal relay contacts, which can be made for motor overload protection.
50Hz: 24V, 42V, 48V, 100V, 110V, 220V, 240V3, 80V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 500V, 550V
60Hz: 24V, 48V, 110V, 120V, 208V, 220V, 240V, 277V, 380V, 440V, 480V, 600V
1. Power saving: 5% of traditional power consuming.
2. Long life: short arc duration, little contactor ablation, contactor does not quiver when voltage fluctuates.
3. Reliable coils will not be burnt which are reeled in our own workshop
4. No noise during working
5. There is no temperature rising in the coil control.
6. Not influenced by network voltage fluctuation.
7. Plastic are fire-retardant and the button is resin which can bear temperature more than 200 degree Celsius
1. The cover for preventing electrical shock on the top of ac contactor and thermal overload relay
2. The contactor and relay are classified into 3 frame sizes according to the external dimensions
3. Contactor and relay can be connected directly without other fittings
4. Installed by screws or on the 35mm DIN rail directly
1. Delivery time: 20 working days for bulk order and depend on ordering quantity
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM & ODM is available; there is a mould tooling center in KRIPAL factory.
7. Payment: usually L/C, T/T,
8. Delivery way: Courier as door to door service (like DHL, TNT), by sea, by air (airport to airport)