Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||220V; 50Hz||Color:||Blue / Yellow|
|Purpose:||Controlling Water Level||Customized:||Color|
Water level controller UKY-2 10A 16A Blue Yellow Color customize acceptalbe 220V Floater Level Switch CE SEMKO
Cable float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in
a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
When used in a typical sump pump application, the float switch is used to turn an electric pump on and off.
As water enters the reservoir of the sump pump, a plastic float begins to rise. The float is commonly fastened
to a rigid structure at one end, thereby, causing the float to pivot or roll over as it rises on the water level.
A micro switch inside of the float switch is connected to an electric pump by wiring that runs through the
chassis of the pump. Once the proper angle is reached by the float, the ball inside runs to the low side of the
switch and completes the circuit, allowing electricity to reach the pump motor and begin to pump the water out
of the basement or structure. Once the water has been pumped out of the reservoir and the float reaches its
resting level once again, the ball flows out of the switch and the contact is broken within the wiring harness,
turning off the pump motor. In this design, the float switch is commonly housed in a copper, aluminum or tin
float canister to prevent rust and deterioration in the submerged position.
10(8)A250V - 10(4)A 380V
More than 50000 ON/OFF tested as VDE standards
Max. 1 bar
-30 - +80
Less than 1.5kw
1. The core of cable is real copper not copper - covered aluminum
2. Good micro switch in the ball ensure the long life of float switch
3. The raw materials of plastic are brand-new with high quality
1. Float switch is not working in the acid and corrosion -resistant circumstances with PVC cable. The cable will be decayed and float switch be made water leakage after using.
2. Float switch work in the sewage and acid, corrosion-resistant circumstances. We will made to order for customer.
3. Float switch should connect AC contractor , when the single-phase pump power over 750W.
4. Float switch is not working over 1 bar pressure for using.
We will help you find an individual solution for your switching needs.
Our project engineers are here to understand the special requirements of your project and assist to develop a solution as a partner.
Should your requirements not be covered by our extensive standard product range we have our own R&D and mould tooling center for special switches in order to flexibly, promptly and cost effectively meet your individual requirements.
Just let us know your ideas, and we will show you a great solution.