Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Rotary Isolator Switch||Cable Access:||M20/25 Knockouts|
|Protection Grade:||IP65||Red/Yellow Rings:||Lockable|
|Enclosure:||Brand-new PC||Earth Terminals:||Included|
KRIPAL /ODM, OEM Semko UKPN5-3P150A Standard IEC 60947-3 Rotary Isolator Switch / Change Over Switch IP65
Disconnect Switches offer ideal features for their use as: ON-OFF Switches, Emergency-Off Switches, Maintenance Switches, Safety Switches, Distribution Switches, and Motor switches
1. These rotary isolator switches are used to switch power to commercial / light industrial applications.
2. The red switch can be used as an emergency stop, and can be locked in the “OFF” position using
the yellow surrounding ring and padlock.
3. Easy cable access via M20/25 knockouts
4. The screws are captive retained and would not drop off when the lid is turned over.
5. Earth terminal is included
6. Enclosure: brand-new PC, White
7. Standard: manufactured and tested as IEC 60947-3
|1.||Rated voltage||below 440V|
|4.||No. of poles of UKP0||2P,3P,4P|
|5||No. of poles of UKP1,UKP3,UKP5||2P,3P,4P,5P|
|6.||No. of layers||make as required with circuit diagram|
|8.||color of handle||Black/red|
≤50% with highest temperature +40°C,but allow higher humidity with low temperature less than 40°C
(eg.: humidity 90%----teperature20°C)
|12.||Installation conditions||pollution class III|
1. Recommended ambient temperature -5oC~42oC
2. Installation altitude: ≤ 2000m
3. Relative atmosphere humidity do not exceed 50% when the highest temperature is +40°C. At lower temperature, higher humidity can be allowed.
For example, humidity can reach 90% when temperature is 20°C. Special measures should be taken when the congealed dew appears on the surface caused by the change of temperature.
1. Warranty: 3 years; every item is tested before delivery, professional testing lab in factory
2. ODM, OEM: acceptable; mould tooling is finished in our own mould tooling center
3. Replacement Terms: The faulty items will be replaced freely, once we confirm that they result from poor
quality or incorrect production. Regarding the delivery of replacements, it is negotiable between two parties.