|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Each unit packed in a individual box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per month|
|Power Supply:||220V; 50Hz||Color:||Yellow / Blue|
|Cable Cover:||PVC||Cable Wire:||Real Copper|
cable float level switch,
liquid float level switch
Custom IP68 10A Cable Float Level Switch Water Level Operated Switch PVC Real copper
Cable float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in a
pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
When used in a typical sump pump application, the float switch is used to turn an electric pump on and off.
As water enters the reservoir of the sump pump, a plastic float begins to rise. The float is commonly fastened to a rigid structure at one end, thereby, causing the float to pivot or roll over as it rises on the water level.
A micro switch inside of the float switch is connected to an electric pump by wiring that runs through the
chassis of the pump. Once the proper angle is reached by the float, the ball inside runs to the low side of the switch and completes the circuit, allowing electricity to reach the pump motor and begin to pump the water out of the basement or structure. Once the water has been pumped out of the reservoir and the float reaches its resting level once again, the ball flows out of the switch and the contact is broken within the wiring harness, turning off the pump motor. In this design, the float switch is commonly housed in a copper, aluminum or tin float canister to prevent rust and deterioration in the submerged position.
0°C to 80°C
INSTRUCTION FOR FLOATING SWITCH OF ELECTRICAL PUMP
1. Fix the counterweight on the power cable to control water level. (Counterweight is only provided at request. )
2. Connect the electrical cable with the electrical pump and then fix it inside the water tank.
3. The length of the cable section between the fixation point of the device and the device body determines the water level.
4. The terminal of the electrical cable shall never be immersed into water during installation.
1. Delivery time: 20 working days for bulk order and depend on ordering quantity
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM & ODM are available; there is an our own mould tooling center in KRIPAL factory.
7. Payment: usually L/C, T/T,
8. Delivery way: Courier as door to door service (like DHL, TNT), by sea, by air (airport to airport)
Contact Person: Daisy