|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||12 poles packed in one small box and then in carton|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pcs per month|
|Breaking Capacity:||25 Ka||Poles Available:||1pole, 2 Pole, 3 Pole, 4pole|
|Ampere:||20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125A||Voltage:||240V/415V|
|Curve:||B; C; D||Patent:||Design Patent|
compact circuit breaker,
micro circuit breaker
125 Amp MCB Mini Circuit Breaker / Small Magnetic Trip Circuit Breaker
The DIN rail-mounted thermal-magnetic mini circuit breaker is the most common style in modern domestic consumer unitsand commercial electrical distribution boards throughout Europe. The design includes the following components:
1. Actuator lever - used to manually trip and reset the circuit breaker. Also indicates the status of the circuit breaker (On or Off/tripped). Most breakers are designed so they can still trip even if the lever is held or locked in the "on" position. This is sometimes referred to as "free trip" or "positive trip" operation.
2. Actuator mechanism - forces the contacts together or apart.
3. Contacts - Allow current when touching and break the current when moved apart.
5. Bimetallic strip - separates contacts in response to smaller, longer-term overcurrents
6. Calibration screw - allows the manufacturer to precisely adjust the trip current of the device after assembly.
7. Solenoid - separates contacts rapidly in response to high overcurrents
8. Arc divider/extinguisher
|Number of Poles||
1P, 2P, 3P, 4P
|Rated Current (A)||
20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125
|Breaking Capacity (A)||
|Rated Voltage (V)||
no less than 6000 operations
(O-C) no less than 20000 operations
1, beautiful shape and artful design,
2, light weight,
3, higher breaking capacity,
4, tripping quickly,
5, DIN rail mounting,
6, shell and components using high impact resistance and flame retardant plastics,
7, have long performance life.
There are three main types of MCBs: 1. Type B - trips between 3 and 5 times full load current; 2. Type C - trips between 5 and 10 times full load current; 3. Type D - trips between 10 and 20 times full load current.
KRIPAL Main products:
Rotary isolator switch, changeover switch, IP55 waterproof switch socket, IP66 weatherproof switch socket, industrial plug socket, cable float level switch, terminal junction box, solar photovoltaic inverter, mold case circuit breaker, AC contactor, thermal overload relay, industrial power distribution box and etc.
Contact Person: Allen